Personnel Development at BOKU encompasses all activities that help staff manage their current or future challenges at their work place.
The Personnel Development sees its task as offering the best possible counseling to executives and staff. Our diverse means are being continuously expanded:
- Training Passport
- Internal Further Education Program - Target-Group Specific Offers
- Guidance and Leadership - Management Development
- Leadership Course "Management - Science" for University Professors
- Scientific Career Models and Career Positions
- Career Counceling for Junior Scientists
- Club HABIL
- Performance Review
- Project Management
- Search for and Selection of New Staff Members
- Support for New Employees and Returning Staff Members
- New at the BOKU! Helpful Information for New Staff
Not all distinct requests from individual organization areas can be met with the help of the Personnel Development. Thus, Personnel Development gives advice on current problems and offers tailor-made solutions upon request.