The Selection of the Right Personnel
The search and selection of new staff members is an important process. Personnel selection often implies that resources are tied up for a longer period. On the one hand, the right position for the department has to be defined and, on the other hand, the right person has to be found for this position.
This guideline for personnel selection includes suggestions, tips and practical examples for the conduct of the entire selection process.
Please note that the documents are only available in German language.
For a quick(er) overview, you can also download the individual sections of the guidelines:
- Examination of a vacant position
- From the requirement profile to the job posting
- The job posting
- Analysis of application documents
- The job interview incl. questionnaire
- Evaluation ot the information
- The process of staffing at BOKU