BOKU Talent Awards
III. BOKU Talent Awards (for excellent Master's theses and dissertations)
Every year prizes for outstanding scientific theses from all BOKU-related fields are awarded.
A max. of five Master's theses are awarded with 1,500 Euro each. In addition, a max. of three dissertations are awarded with 3,000 Euro each. The theses must have been approved at BOKU in 2016 or 2017.
Application Documents (Send as one PDF file (max. 5MB) to researchfunds(at)boku.ac.at)
1) Application Form (please click)
2) German thesis abstract for public relations (max. one A4 page)
3) Elaborate résumé including list of publications
4) Thesis assessment documents (Master's thesis evaluation or dissertation assessment respectively)
5) Supervisor's statement on the prize-worthiness of the thesis, especially regarding the funds' objectives
6) Master's or Doctorate degree certificate at BOKU
7) Master's or doctoral thesis (only as PDF document)
Applications are requested until April 13, 2018.
Please send your proposal to researchfunds(at)boku.ac.at