BOKU Talent Awards
Attention: not current > next call 2017
III. BOKU Talent Awards (for excellent Master's theses and dissertations)
Every year prizes for outstanding scientific theses from all BOKU-related fields are awarded.
A max. of five Master's theses are awarded with 1,500 Euro each. In addition, a max. of three dissertations are awarded with 3,000 Euro each. The theses must have been approved at BOKU in 2014 or 2015.
Application Documents (3 printed copies, with the exception of Master's or doctoral theses, and a PDF on a data carrier):
1) Application Form (please click)
2) German thesis abstract for public relations (max. one A4 page)
3) Elaborate résumé including list of publications
4) Thesis assessment documents (Master's thesis evaluation or dissertation assessment respectively)
5) Supervisor's statement on the prize-worthiness of the thesis, especially regarding the funds' objectives
6) Master's or Doctorate degree certificate at BOKU
7) Master's or doctoral thesis (only as PDF document)
Please note: For the compilation of your documents, please do not use sheet protectors. Also do not bind your documents when you hand them in.
Applications are requested until May 31, 2016 (received). Please send your proposal to:
Generalsekretariat des Jubiläumsfonds der Stadt Wien
für die Universität für Bodenkultur Wien
Herrn Generalsekretär Univ.Prof. Dr. Hubert Christian Ehalt
Friedrich Schmidt-Platz 5