[IFA eNews] IFA / FoodSTA upcoming webinars
A series of FREE webinars are coming up before summer.
- 2017-06-13 Ribeiro N.: EN ISO/IEC 17025 Standard - General requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories. Food Safety Application
- 2017-06-14 Postollec F.: Sym’Previus for beginners
- 2017-06-20 Galanakis C.: Online Book Presentation: Handbook of Grape Processing By-products: Sustainable Solutions
- 2017-06-27 Gomez A.: New Trends for Design of Food Products
The complete list of future and past webinars
Elsevier is pleased to offer you access for a short period of time to a selected number of articles published by the webinar presenter. Links to the articles are to be found below:
- Valerio F, Di Biase M, Huchet V, Desriac N, Lonigro SL, Lavermicocca P, Sohier D, Postollec F (2015). Comparison of three Bacillus amyloliquefaciens strains growth behaviour and evaluation of the spoilage risk during bread shelf-life. Food Microbiology 45:2-9. http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0740002014001713
Food Microbiology is a leading journal in food science with an Impact Factor of 3.682 © 2016 JCR. We welcome new submissions to this journal at https://www.journals.elsevier.com/food-microbiology
- Leporq B, Membre JM, Dervin C, Buche P, Guyonnet JP (2005). The Sym’Previus software, a tool to support decisions to the foodstuff safety. International Journal of Food Microbiology 100:231-237. http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0168160504004659
International Journal of Food Microbiology is a leading journal in food science with an Impact Factor of 3.445 © 2016 JCR. We welcome new submissions to this journal at https://www.journals.elsevier.com/international-journal-of-food-microbiology
- Galanakis, C. et al (2013). "Recovery and fractionation of different phenolic classes from winery sludge using ultrafiltration". Separation and Purification Technology 104:1456-251. http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1383586613000567
Separation and Purification Technology. is a leading journal in food science with an impact factor of 3.299 © 2016 JCR. We welcome new submissions to this journal at https://www.journals.elsevier.com/separation-and-purification-technology/ .
- Galanakis, C. et al. (2013). Emerging technologies for the production of nutraceuticals from agricultural by-products: A viewpoint of opportunities and challenges. Food and Bioproducts Processing 91.4: 575-579. http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0960308513000059?via=ihub
Food and Bioproducts Processing is a leading journal in food science with an impact factor of 2.687. © 2016 JCR. We welcome new submissions to this journal at https://www.journals.elsevier.com/food-and-bioproducts-processing/