Conference «Modern Agricultural Management: Theory, Methodology, and Practice», 22-23 May 2017, Sumy National Agrarian University, Ukraine
THEMATIC DIRECTIONS OF THE CONFERENCE
- Economic and organizational basis for advanced biotechnology’s implementation in agricultural production
- Sustainable development of rural areas and local communities
- Economics of agricultural complex's sectors
- The development of marketing and competitiveness' management of agricultural enterprises
- Adjusting innovaon and investment development under globalization
- The quality and safety of food
- Energetic and engineering : Economics and Management
Deadline for submission of abstracts and payment for participation: 10 of May 2017
Articles will be published in the scientiﬁc journal “Visnyk SNAU”, series “Economics and Management” (ISSN 2307-9533). It is recognized asprofessional edition of Economic Sciences. Journal is indexed in international scientiﬁc databases: Index Copernicus, Index Copernicus, RSCI, International Scienﬁc Indexing.
The journal will be published before the conference. Requirements for publication on the
Some articles in English after the review, at the request of the author, can be published in a
scientiﬁc journal “International Agricultural Management” (ISSN 2367-3893). It is published by Weihenstephan-Triesdorf University of Applied Sciences (Germany).
Requirements for publication on the website
The amount organization fee is 20 USD. It includes cost of handouts, coffee breaks and gala dinner.
CO “Charity Foundation of SNAU graduates”,
160 Herasima Kondratiieva str, Sumy, Ukraine 40021
EDRPOU* 36334588, c/a 2600208260096, MFO 320478, JSB Ukrgazbank.
purpose of payment “charity contributions to the development of scientific bases from ... (name and surname)”
* - Unified State Register of enterprises and organizations of Ukraine
Contacts in case of questions:
Head of the International Aﬀairs Oﬃce, PhD., Associate Professor Larysa Kalachevska, e-mail
Doctor, Prof. Olena Slavkova, e-mail