Summer school programme "AGRISUMMER IN BLACK SOIL REGIONS OF RUSSIA", at Belgorod State Agricultural University and Orel State Agrarian University , August 13-27, 2017
The Students will have the opportunities such as:
- study different aspects of agricultural science, such as horticulture, dairy production, agricultural production processing etc.,
- visiting agricultural enterprises in order to see with their own eyes how Russian agribusiness is organized
- Attend presentations and seminars, as well as practical classes and field experience.
The working language of the school is English, German interpretation will be provided when necessary.
The programme will last 15 days and the students will receive 4 credits for 44 academic hours of lectures/presentations combined with professional excursions to agricultural and food production enterprises.
You can also download the preliminary program of the Summer School.
Please, send the documents mentioned below before June 8, 2017:
- Application form
- Passport copy
- Cover letter (1 page) presenting the participant and motivation
- Academic transcript of records.
350 € Organization (presentations, seminars, excursions, meals, transfer)
Accommodation : 200 € for Students from non-VUAuniversities ; covered by hosting universities for
You can also apply for one city (Belgorod or Orel) paying half of the fee: 275 € (non-VUA), 175 € (VUA)
If you would like to apply for any other scholarship program (which could help you to cover the participation costs) we would be happy to support you.
The coordinators of the project:
- Dr.Tatiana Litvinenko
ul. Vavilova 1, 308503 Maysky
Belgorod Region, Russia
Tel.: +7 (4722) 381346, Fax: +7 (4722) 391174
mob.: +7 903-884-0797, +7 980-373-0097
- Julia Letvyakova
302019 Orel, General Rodin str. 69, Russia
Tel.: +7 (4862) 43-41-33
Fax: +7 (4862) 76-41-01