BOKU TRAVEL GRANT - ELLS INTENSIVE PROGRAMMES AND SUMMER SCHOOLS 2017
Spend your summer differently - study ELLSwhere!
Earn academic credits in breathtaking natural environments!
Combine theoretical input with practical field work!
Get to know other students in your field from all over the world!
Enjoy social activities in an open, diverse, and new environment!
- Agri-Environmental Management in Intensive Production Landscapes – MSc Course, New Zealand
- The Use of New Sources of Water for Crop Irrigation: Case Study in the Middle East, Israel
- Regional Development - Opportunities and Challenges, Czech Republic
- Animal Breeding and Genetics, Netherlands
- Pathogens, Parasites and their Hosts:Ecology, Molecular Interactions and Evolution, Germany
- Soil and Water, Turkey
- Summer School in Bioeconomy, Poland
- Analysis and Utilization of Genomic Diversity for Plant Breeding, Germany
- Animal Conservation - Semester course, Poland
BOKU invites you to take part, and is offering a travel grant of up to €300*!
*depending on your expenses.
- You have already been accepted onto one of the summer schools.
- You are completing your full degree at BOKU, and are at least in your 2nd semester here.
- You have a GPA no higher than 3.00.
- You are not receiving any other funding from any of the ELLS partner or member universities for the summer school.
Grant Application Documentation:
- Application form (see attachment, page 2)
- Copy of Acceptance letter from the summer school.
- Transcript of records from BOKU showing GPA no higher than 3.00.
- Proof of purchase for means of transport to the summer school e.g. flight/hostel reservation documents.
Grant Application Deadline: 4 weeks prior to the start of the summer school
Travel grants will be awarded on a “first come first serve” basis until the available funds are used up.