International Staff Training Week at Technische Universität Dresden (TUD) , 12 – 16 June 2017 in Dresden, Germany
TUD’s International Staff Training Week aims to provide a platform for the exchange of knowledge, ideas and best practices regarding the internationalisation of institutions of higher education. There will be plenty of opportunity to network with colleagues from all over Europe, in five Specialist Groups focusing on the following subjects:
· Career Service: “Occupational Orientation and Career Entry Support – The Challenges for Career Services Facing Internationalisation”
· DRESDEN-concept (DDc): “Welcome Services for International Researchers”
· European Project Center, Transfer Office, Project Scouts: “Administrative Services for International Research Collaboration, Knowledge and Technology Transfer”
· International Office: “Administrative Services for Academic Exchange on the Level of Schools, Means to Increase Student Outgoing Mobility as well as Guided Tour of Student Halls”
· Staff Unit Diversity Management: “Diversity Management – a New Challenge for Universities”
Please refer to the website www.tu-dresden.de/sprint/staff_week for detailed information about the programme and the registration process as well as everything around your stay in the beautiful City of Dresden.
If you plan to attend this staff training week and want to apply for ERASMUS+ staff mobility support, please check the website http://short.boku.ac.at/int-staffout-allg-personal-en.html and contact DI Lisa Kargl lisa.kargl(at)boku.ac.at for further information on ERASMUS+ Staff training funding.