Training für Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degrees Programm-AntragstellerInnen am 9. Dezember 2016 von 9.00 bis 15.00 in Budapest
Venue: Tempus Public Foundation, Greenpoint 7 Building. Kéthly Anna tér 1., 1077 Budapest, Hungary, Map
The aim of the training session is to provide detailed information on preparing and writing high quality applications in the Erasmus Mundus Joint Degrees action. Staff members of the EACEA together with an external expert will thoroughly present the award criteria of the action, will spot strengths and weaknesses of applications in order to assist possible applicants from underrepresented countries. The session will be complemented by a panel discussion on recommendations and solutions in order to ensure a more active participation of the underrepresented countries.
The event is targeted to staff members of those Higher Education Institutions that
- are located in countries so far underrepresented in the Erasmus Mundus programme
- have not yet participated in the Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degrees action
- have already started working on a project proposal and are committed to apply for funding
- registration will be on a first come first serve basis.
Participants are expected to have necessary information on the Erasmus+ programme and on the Erasmus Mundus action (Programme Guide, relevant information and guidelines on the EACEA’s website).
Registration will be on a first come first serve basis. Organisers will not charge any participation fee.
The registration form will is available on the website of Tempus Public Foundation
Registration deadline: 30 November 2016, 12.00 (noon)
REGISTRATION CODE: EM2017
(Please copy this registration code to the Jelszó field, and click Belépés to reach the registration site.)
9:30 -10:30 Ice Breaker Activity
How to prepare competitive proposal
Aim: Ability to spot elements of strengths and weaknesses at application
10:30-11:00 Coffee Break
11:00-13:00 Case study exercise
- Have a better knowledge of the strengths and weaknesses of an EMJMD proposal through the analysis of extracts of submitted EMJMD applications.
- To provide tools and knowledge for potential applicants.
13:00-13:45 Lunch Break
13:45:15:00 Panel discussion
How to ensure a more active participation of the underrepresented
countries? How could the action be more user friendly?