Spring Semester : Agriculture and Emerging Challenges at Agrocampus Ouest, Rennes, France
The entire semester is taught in English, ensuring to train and inspire future scientific leaders to meet the agricultural challenges of the 21st century.
The Programme Courses includes :
AGRONOMY AND TERRITORY / 15 ECTS
- New and Emerging Challenges of Agriculture in France
- Marine and Coastal Ecosystems
- Poultry Farming
- Agricultural Policy*
- Field Survey and GIS in Practice* (* = Elective Courses : choose one of the 3 courses).
TOOLS FOR SCIENTIFIC LEADERS / 10 ECTS
- Innovative Project Management
- Data Analysis
- Scientifi c Programming
LANGUAGES / 5 ECTS
- 2nd Language (elective): Spanish / Italian / German / Portuguese
DEADLINE FOR SENDING APPLICATION : 30th of Novembre 2016