3rd Int. conference on Food and Biosystems Engineering, 1.-4.6.2017, Rhodes, Greece
• Food Materials and Rheology.
• Advances in Food Process Engineering.
• Engineering of Novel Food Process.
• Food Product Engineering and Functional Foods.
• Food and Agricultural Waste & Byproducts.
• Advances in Food Packaging and Preservation.
• Modeling and Control of Food Process.
• C.F.D. applications in Food Engineering.
• Novel Aspects of Food Safety and Quality
• Nano and microencapsulation in Food and Agriculture.
• Engineering and Mechanical Properties of Food.
• Sustainability aspects in food and agricultural engineering.
• Extraction Technology for natural antioxidants and Phytochemical.
• Industrial Fermentations and Biotechnology.
• Advanced Greenhouse Technologies.
• Precision Agriculture and Variable Rate Irrigation.
• Water and Wastewater Management and Irrigation Engineering.
• Novel Bioremediation Technologies
• Automation –Robotics and Geo-information novelty in Bio-systems Engineering.
• Multi Criteria Decision Analysis, Remote Sensing, GIS and Fuzzy Logic Modeling.
• Biosensors Engineering and Applications.
• Wastewater and Sludge Reuse from Food, Agricultural and other Industries.
• Pollution of natural resources Ecotoxicology, Transport and fate of pollutants and Environmental health.
• Biomass (plant production, pellets, biodiesel, bioethanol, advanced biofuels, etc), Photovoltaic (solar cell) and Aeolian (Wind) Energy engineering.
Abstract submission 25/01/2017
Authors notified of acceptance 05/02/2017
Submission of full paper 25/02/2017
Review comments – Final acceptance 20/03/2017
Paper proofs submission 20/04/2017
Further information: www.fabe.gr