PhD fellowships for the international joint doctorate Super-W: Product, Energy and Resource Recovery from Wastewater
Product, Energy and Resource Recovery from Wastewater - 15 PHD fellowships @ one of the five academic partners of the European Marie Skłodowska-Curie action programme (Horizon 2020) Super-W:
- Ghent University (Belgium)
- TU Delft (the Netherlands)
- RWTH Aachen University (Germany)
- University of Chemistry and Technology Prague (Czech Republic)
- Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya-BarcelonaTech (Spain))
In strong collaboration with 12 non-academic partners from different European countries, including industrial partners involved in technology development, SMEs focused on consultancy/engineering, a service provider, a government agency, and professional network organisations.
Doctoral training includes a network-wide secondment scheme, internships and an intense series of network-wide training sessions, workshops and seminars in collaboration with 12 non-academic partners.
Application deadline: 15 May 2016