7th Staff Training Week, 16th to 20th May 2016, University of Granada, Spain
During this week, the University of Granada will host approximately 100 staff members from partner universities.
The application period to participate in our 7th Staff Training Week will be open from 18th February to 3rd March 2016.
The Staff Training Programme will encompass 4 main tracks:
- General University Administration*. We will accept up to 60 participants.
- University Libraries. We will accept up to 20 participants.
- Information Technology. We will accept up to 10 participants.
- Careers Service. We will accept up to 10 participants.
* The main fields of interest available for the General University Administration track are:
- Academic Affairs
- International Relations
- Financial Management
- University Services
(Observation: If we have enough candidates with a good working knowledge of Spanish language we will organize some workshops in Spanish language with that group of staff according to their interests).
We hope that, during your stay with us, we will be able to pass on our strengths as a long-standing, traditional and world-class educational institution, which has greatly benefitted from its leadership and prestige in the field of international cooperation within higher education. We are looking forward to sharing this experience with you and are sure that this training week will reinforce our cooperation as partners and will allow us to exchange our knowledge and good practices.
If you plan to attend this staff training week and want to apply for ERASMUS+ staff mobility support, please check the website and contact Mag. Karl-Goodwin for further information.