INTERNATIONAL STAFF WEEK “TEACHING IN ENGLISH IN NON-ENGLISH SPEAKING UNIVERSITY”, 25-29 April 2016, Kaunas University of Technology, Kaunas, Lithuania
Kaunas University of Technology cordially invites teaching and administrative staff from our partner universities to join us for a 5-day programme of Staff Training Week.
- to share experience/learn tips and tricks of teaching in English;
- to share experience/learn how various HEIs are assisting their teachers in improving quality of teaching in English.
- subject teachers in English;
- administration staff (counsellors/coachers, HR, qualification development specialists) / academy development.
To apply for International Staff Training Week, please fill in the online application form.
Application deadline is 15th March 2016.
Selected applicants will be informed by 20th March at the latest. They will receive all relevant information and guidelines.
The working language of the event is English.
We advise to stay in hotels:
- Kaunas Hotel, 4* (walking distance to the main venue 5 min.)
- Park Inn by Radisson, 3* (walking distance to the main venue 7 min.)
- Ibis, 3* (walking distance to the main venue 20 min.)
- Kaunas City Hotel, 2* (walking distance to the main venue 7 min.)
Kaunas in spring
Kaunas is the second largest city in Lithuania. Nice weather in April brings greenery to Kaunas parks, cafés offer open-air tables, and the city is full of people. International Kaunas Jazz festival will be held on 27 April – 2 May 2016.
Participation in the Staff Training Week is free of charge. The participants are expected to cover their travel and hotel costs themselves or using ERASMUS+ funding provided by their home university. Entrance fees for cultural events may apply.
If you plan to attend this staff training week and want to apply for ERASMUS+ staff mobility support, please check the website respectively for teaching staff mobility the website and contact Mag. Karl-Goodwin for further information.
Do not hesitate to contact us for any further information regarding the event.