ISARA-Lyon Summer School in Agroecology, June 9th to July 13th 2016 in Lyon, France
If there are 3 or more students the payment of the students for the cost of the five week summer school would be reduced.
The program includes:
- Scientific classes on Agroecology and Sustainable Agriculture (6ECTS)
- French language and culture (3ECTS)
- Weekly visits and outings (from a cheese farm in the French mountains to the European nuclear center in Switzerland)
- Accommodation in a student residence hall near our campus and near the center of the city.
- The first month of public transportation.