Scholarships for Summer/Winter programs in California - USA
To know more details about the programs structure, organization and credit transfer, please check link below.
The program awards scholarships to students in order to recognize and encourage leadership skills, individual talents, academic achievement and international experience. Students are supported by an extensive scholarship program, covering up to 70% of the tuition fees. Designed to take place during vacation (in January, July and September), these two or three-week programs allows participants to have an intensive contact with international quality education without the need of breaking academic and professional bonds.
IBS-Americas (member of IIE and EFMD) has been organizing short-term study abroad programs since 2003, and in partnership with the University of La Verne (ULV) and California State University – Northridge (CSUN) is now receiving applications for the scholarship programs as follows:
Summer/Winter Programs to Undergraduate Students
- Strategy & Marketing (ULV)
- Finance & Accounting (ULV)
- Leadership & Human Asset Management (ULV)
- Contemporary Topics in Public Administration (ULV)
- Communication: Design & Innovation (CSUN)
Summer/Winter Programs to Graduate Students
- Advanced Topics in Project Management (ULV)
- Advanced Topics in Business Strategy (ULV)
- Advanced Topics in Financial Decisions and Corporate Policy (ULV)