Call for Abstracts: 7th CASEE Conference: "The Role of Life Sciences in Europe’s 2020 strategy", May 22 - 24, 2016, BUASVM - Banat's University of Agricultural Sciences and Veterinary Medicine „King Michael I of Romania" from Timisoara
- Primary production and regional development
- Trends in food safety and food security
- Energy, climate change and biodiversity - related environmental challenges
- Biotechnology in knowledge-based bioeconomy
- Workshop "Soybean Research for Europe"
Online abstract submission:
from October 1, 2015 to December 10, 2015
Only abstracts submitted online can be accepted!
- All staff members from CASEE universities are invited to submit an abstract for a paper/ poster presentation.
- PhD students from CASEE universities are specially invited to submit an abstract for a poster or an oral presentation on their thesis topic, relating to the general topic. Up to 20 PhD students with full papers accepted by the conference will be exempt from the conference fee.