International conference “Large Farm Management 2015” on September 16-19, 2015 in Kyiv, Ukraine.
Main topics of the Large Farm Management conference in 2015 will be:
1. Strategic Management:
2. Boundaries of the Firm:
3. Financial Performance:
4. Production Efficiency and Productivity:
5. Technologies & Innovations:
6. Human Capital:
7. On-Farm Security Systems
Call for abstracts
The organizing team of the Large Farm Management Conference 2015 invites researchers to submit their papers for review. All peer reviewed and accepted abstracts will be included in conference proceedings and published online under website.
- Alfons Balmann — Director of theLeibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies, Germany
- Martin Odening — Head of the Department of Agricultural Economics, Humboldt University of Berlin, Germany
- Bruce Ahrendsen — Professor of Agricultural Economics and Agribusiness, University of Arkansas, USA
- Anatoliy Ostapchuk — Dean of Faculty of Agricultural Management, National University of Life and Environmental Sciences of Ukraine
Please visit LFM Conference website for detailed information: