International Conference "DEVELOPMENT of ENTREPRENEURSHIP: NEW HORIZONS" at the Stavropol State Agrarian University, on May 22nd, 2015
Guidelines of the conference:
- patterns and trends of modern entrepreneurship;
- main trends of economic theory in the field of entrepreneurship;
- establishment and development of entrepreneurship in the region;
- formation and development of infrastructure for entrepreneurship;
- relationship between entrepreneurship and ethics;
- state regulation and support of entrepreneurship;
- risks in entrepreneurship;
- formation and development of competitive system of business entities management;
- formation and development of favourable environment for entrepreneurship;
- development and adoption of managerial decisions at business entities;
- strategic planning and forecasting of entrepreneurial business;
- condition and prospects of international, national and regional entrepreneurial systems development and their interconnections;
- formation and development of corporate culture in entrepreneurship;
- sustainable development of business structures;
- strategy of service and tourism development in the Russian Federation;
- tourism and hospitality industry in the regional, national and international context;
- state regulation of tourism development and others.
Students, Master students, Ph.D. students, lecturers, scientists and economists are invited to participate in the conference
Papers and filled out application forms are to be submitted until May 22th, 2015 in electronic form (text format: MS Word – 98-2003, page format: А4 (210*297 мм); margins: 20 mm – top, right, left, bottom; font: size (type) – 14.; sesquialter line spacing; Times New Roman, portrait orientation, full justification. Volume – min 3 pages.) to the address: 355017, Stavropol, Zootechnichesky lane 12, Chair of Entrepreneurship and International Economics, or to e-mail address.
Live and remote forms of participation are possible. Arrangements for the conference and the program will be sent by e-mail to the participants, applied for live participation.
The articles submitted will be published in the conference proceedings and recorded in Russian Science Citation Index.