EAPRIL (European Association for Practitioners Research on Improving Learning) Best Research & Practice Project Award - Submission deadline 1st of June 2015
The award will be awarded at our 2015 Conference in Esch-Belval, Luxembourg, from November 24 till 27.
The EAPRIL Best Research and Practice Project Award recognises the best project by practitioner researchers in the field of education, learning and instruction, and training and development. If you are managing or taking part in a research project of which you think it will contribute to educational practice and the EAPRIL community, we encourage you to submit your project. Please fill out the application form that you can find on our website and send it back to the EAPRIL office by June 1, 2015.
The awarding committee will evaluate the applications on the basis of the following criteria.
- How did research and/or practice contribute to and/or support the project?
- How is the project responding to a real need in the field? That is, what is the articulation and impact of the project in the field?
- What type of network did you establish? How strong is this network and how well did it work?
- What is the collective and/or shared development of researchers and practitioners involved in this project?
- What kind of products did the project have as output, e.g. publications, tools, websites, presentations, … (i.e. degree of dissemination)
- What is the sustainability of these products?
More information on what is expected of the shortlisted projects (i.e. presentations at the conference) and the visibility at the conference can be found on the website
The applicant of the winning project will be awarded with the EAPRIL Best Research & Practice Project Award, a certificate, a one-year free membership and a free conference ticket for the next EAPRIL conference. Please note that for your project to be presented at the conference, registration for the conference is mandatory.
Finally, we wish to remind you that also our regular submission round ends June 1, 2015 at Midnight CET. Other than previous years, we only have ONE submission deadline for our regular presentations, so please take this into account. In other words, both the deadline for applications for the BR&PP Award and the deadline for the regular submissions is JUNE 1, 2015!