Summer School on Civil Engineering, Architecture and Geodesy, 25.-31. July 2015, Split, Croatia
University of Split, Faculty of Civil Engineering, Architecture and Geodesy is pleased to announce that a summer school for seven different courses in the areas of civil engineering, architecture and geodesy is taking place this summer.
The goal of STSS is to enable students and young professionals coming from different countries and backgrounds an experience of multicultural and interdisciplinary studying focused on one of the seven subjects, while actively networking with each other and lecturers.
Registrations for all the interested participants are open until 15th of May. The final courses schedule will be known after 1st of June, which is also the deadline for the payment of registration fees.
Price of tuition fee is 300€.
Upon payment, every participant will receive a discount voucher for accommodation in a nearby, newly built student dormitory at convenient prices due to an agreement between the dormitory and the hosting faculty.
Separate registration is needed for the reservation of accommodation and it is open until 1st of June.
Registration can be done by sending an email directly to the dormitory. For a shared twin room price is 180€ and single room is 300€ for whole arrangement.
The application form can be found on the Summer School’s website.
- Design of structures by SCIA Engineer (SCIA)
- FDEM Application in Engineering (FDEM)
- Introduction to GIS with practical applications (GIS)
- Structural Analysis of Historic Buildings (SAHB)
- Structural fire engineering analysis (SFEA)
- Scientific visualisation in Civil Engineering (SciVis)
- Water Resources and Environmental Engineering (WREE)
Summer School will be held at the Faculty of Civil Engineering, Architecture and Geodesy in Split, Croatia, July 26th - 31th, 2015.
Split has an intense cultural, commercial and university life. It is the largest city of the region of Dalmatia. It lies on the eastern shore of the Adriatic Sea. With nearly 2000 miles of coastline, plus thousands of islands, Croatia has plenty to offer to lovers of sea and sunshine. Having been declared a UNESCO World Heritage site in 1979, Split holds a special place in the eyes of its inhabitants and the world.
- Registration deadline: 15th of May
- Payment deadline: 1st of June
- Accommodation reservation deadline: 1st of June
- Introduction learning material 15th of July
- Check-in 25th of July
- Beginning of the School 26th of July
- Ending of the School 31th of July
- Check-out 1st of August