Summer schools in Forestry and Wildlife management at Primorskaya State Academy of Agriculture, Russia, September/October 2015
- Summer School Course “Forest management in the south of the Russian Far East” (7 – 17 September, 2015).
It will offer a range of exciting activities comprising exploration of the Southern Sikhote-Alin mountain-taiga and tiger habitat. Summer School Course provides a unique opportunity for students and professionals to be involved in intense field work. (Program: see attachment)
- Summer School Course “Tracking tiger” (7 – 17 September, 2015).
Training classes in post mortem examination of wild animals in the Animals Diseases Diagnostic Center is foreseen in the program. The program is taught by outstanding faculty and specialists from Primorskaya State Academy of Agriculture, Wildlife Conservation Society (WCS), Zoological Society of London (ZSL) and Russian Geographic Society. We invite you to spend some days deep in the wilderness face to face with nature! (Program: see attachment)
- All-Russian conference with international participation “Experience and prospects of the advanced silvicultural studies” (2 – 4 October, 2015).
Topical problems of modern forestry will be discussed at the conference:
1) Experience of forest sustainable management
2) Conservation of biological diversity
3) Achievements and prospects of silviculture
4) Role of the forest ecosystems in the climate formation
5) Game management.
Visiting the objects of the Model Forest at PSAA is included into the conference program.
- Students volleyball, basketball and mini-football contests (December, 2015).
Contact us for further information:
International relations department
216 room, 44 Bluher str., Ussuriisk, Primorsky Krai, 692510
Tel./fax: 8 (4234) 26-33-91