International Information Days at Group ESB (École supérieure du bois) in Nantes, 3.-6.12.2014.
These days are a great opportunity for you to :
- get to know better ESB, its team, activities and facilities
- present and promote your university, faculties and programmes towards ESB professors and students
- share your experience and good practices in international matters
- think about new opportunities of research
- visit French industries from the wood sector
- spend a good time in one of the most beautiful cities of France, located in the Loire valley, 45 minutes from the Atlantic ocean, and only 2 hours from Paris.
- participate to the ESB Graduation ceremony!
Further details: see attached information.
Answers are expected by November the 17th – if you are interested in participating in this event, please contact Mag. Agnes Liebl (agnes.liebl(at)boku.ac.at ) for ERASMUS funding.