Call for Abstracts: 6th CASEE Conference “Latest Trends in Bioeconomy in Danube Region”, 24th – 26th May, 2015, Slovak University of Agriculture in Nitra, Slovak Republic – Deadline 10.12.2014
The CASEE Board and the Slovak University of Agriculture in Nitra kindly invite all staff members and PhD students from CASEE universities to submit an abstract oral/ poster presentation for the 6th CASEE conference “Latest Trends in Bioeconomy in Danube Region”.
Proposals may address already existing or planned educational, research or structural projects in the area of bioeconomy and in a general context of interest for CASEE members.
All staff members from CASEE universities are invited to submit an abstract by December 10, 2014.
Selected papers of the oral presentations will be published in the thematic edition of the The Journal of Microbiology, Biotechnology and Food Sciences (JMBFS, SK) or Contemporary Agriculture (CA, SRB). Papers should be written according to the JMBFS or Contemporary Agriculture Author Guidelines for all speakers selected for an oral presentation have to submit full papers documents by April 15, 2014.
Special information for PhD students
PhD students from CASEE universities are specially invited to submit an abstract for a poster or oral presentation of their thesis topic related to the general topic by December 10, 2014. PhD students with accepted full paper will be exempted from conference fee.
from October 1, 2014 to December 10, 2014
Only abstracts submitted online can be accepted!
Instructions for preparation of abstracts
- All papers selected will be published on the CASEE website; all posters selected will be printed.
- Abstracts and papers/posters must be written in English.
- Abstracts should contain the aim of the paper/poster, essential results and a brief conclusion. If only abstracts are submitted, the authors are advised not to make them too short or too general (1500 – 3500 characters, including spaces).
- 3-5 keywords should be written added, separated by commas.
- Abstracts should not contain tables, graphs, drawings, etc.
The abstracts of all oral presentations and posters will be published in a book of abstracts.
Deadline for paper submission: April 15, 2015
Further information on the conference: http://www.casee2015.uniag.sk/