ERASMUS STAFF International Weeks at several different universities:
1) REY JUAN CARLOS UNIVERSITY - MAY 6th to 10th, 2013 in Madrid
For academic and non-academic staff. Further info: http://www.urjc.es/actualidad/international_week/
2) UPC Barcelona TECH, 6th to 10th May 2013.
This week is particularly intended for staff linked directly or indirectly to international relations. Further Information: http://www.upc.edu/sri/staff/administrative-staff-mobility/international-staff-training-week-2013
Application deadline: March, 8th,2013
4) University of Split, 20 - 24 May 2013.
For academic and non-academic staff. Programme and registration form: see attachments. Application deadline: 5 March 2013 through erasmus(at)unist.hr
6) University of Eastern Finland/Savonlinna campus , 3-7 June 2013
Possibility to visit also either Joensuu or Kuopio campus. Programme and Registration form: see attachments 1 and 2
Deadline for applications is 15 March 2013.
7) STAFF LANGUAGE TRAINING WEEK: SPANISH AND ENGLISH, 10-14 JUNE 2013, University of Valencia
Full course information and the pre-registration forms attached (1, 2, 3). Registration deadline: 23.5.2013
If you are interested in participating in one of these International Weeks, please contact Mag. Agnes Liebl for ERASMUS funding information (agnes.liebl(at)boku.ac.at) !