Danube AgriFood Master
Understanding the intercultural and regional aspects of sustainable agriculture and food technology is crucial in finding viable pathways to long-term success in Central and Eastern European agriculture. This joint Master's programme will give students the opportunity to improve their knowledge and grow their skill set with regard to the intercultural and social aspects, anthropic landscape and natural resources of sustainability in agriculture and the food industry in the Danube region.
CASEE MASTER website: http://ica-casee.eu/index.php/casee-master
The main focus of the programme will be on self-development in a multicultural European region. At the end of this course, students will be able to identify some of their own culturally-biased assumptions and behaviour, and begin to objectively address the benefits of EU multiculturalism for regional agriculture and food industry.
Sustainable development, food security, technology and quality, sustainable food production, biotechnology and sustainable energy makine up the core content of the Master's programme. With the international Joint Master Programme a unique and competent response to issues such as climate change and protection and promotion of livelihoods is offered in and for the Danube region.
The Master's programme is jointly offered by:
- University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences, Vienna, Austria
- Szent István University, Hungary
- University of Novi Sad, Serbia
- University of Zagreb, Croatia
- Banat University of Agricultural Sciences and Veterinary Medicine Timisoara, Romania
Additional partner universities:
- Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Czech Republic
- Slovak University of Agriculture in Nitra, Slovak Republic
- Warsaw University of Life Sciences, Poland