Call: Visegrad Journal on Bioeconomy and Sustainable Development
- Integrated Bioeconomy at global, European, regional and local levels
- Sustainable management of natural resources and sustainable agri-food production
- Sustainability, traceability and food security in the supply chains
- Global sustainable development and its challenges
- Climate change mitigation, land degradation and biodiversity
- Green economy agenda and institutional framework
- Renewable resources of energy
- Rural, agricultural and forestry development
- Entrepreneurship, international trade and innovations
Deadline for submitting the papers: 280213
The next call for the 2/2013 issue is scheduled for May 2013.
"Visegrad Journal on Bioeconomy and Sustainable Development" is published twice a year with approximately 10-12 articles per issue. The Editor reserves the right to return manuscripts if the subject area, level of treatment or standard of English appears unsuitable without review. All papers will be refereed through a double blind process.
Attached please find instructions for authors.
The last year journal was distributed among VUA members during the 2012 General Meeting in Nitra and is still available upon request.
Electronic version: http://www.vua.uniag.sk/journal
Hinweis: Die BOKU ist Mitglied der "Visegrad University Association" und es wäre wünschenswert, mit BOKU-Beiträgen im Journal vertreten zu sein.