Call for papers: China WRF 2012
The overall theme is "Resources and Green Economy" and it will be the first major conference about this subject after the upcoming Earth Summit in Rio de Janeiro, which will be held in June this year (Rio+20).
The conference will have plenary sessions, side events, workshops, scientific oral sessions, youth program, online voting, fieldtrips, a conference banquet, and an exhibition.
21-231012, China National Convention Centre, next to the Olympic Stadium "Bird's Nest"
Deadline for submission of abstracts: 300412
Topics for the scientific call for papers are the following:
1. Green and Circular Economy
2. National and Regional Approaches
3. Metal and Mineral Resources
4. Crude Oil and Natural Gas
5. Clean Coal Technologies
6. Renewable Energy (Solar, Wind, Tide, Geothermal etc.)
7. Food and Biomass
8. Green Process Engineering and Technologies
9. Waste/Material Recovery and Recycling
10. Alternative Business Models & Socio-Economic Issues
11. Policy and Education