1st Call for Papers for the "Visegrad Journal on Bioeconomy and Sustainable Development"
The first issue of the Journal will be published in September 2012 with the focus on the problematics of the Visegrad countries and cooperating regions in the area of sustainable development and bioeconomy and especially on the following topics:
- Integrated Bioeconomy at global, European, regional and local levels
- Sustainable management of natural resources and sustainable agri-food production
- Sustainability, traceability and food security in the supply chains
- Global sustainable development and its challenges
- Climate change mitigation, land degradation and biodiversity
- Green economy agenda and institutional framework
- Renewable resources of energy
- Rural, agricultural and forestry development
- Enterpreneurship, international trade and innovations
The deadline for submitting the papers: 150412 to the Managing Editor of the Journal Elena.Horska(at)gmail.com
"Visegrad Journal on Bioeconomy and Sustainable Development" will be published twice a year with approximately 15-20 articles per issue. The Editor reserves the right to return without review manuscripts whose subject area, level of treatment or standard of English appears unsuitable. All papers will be refereed through a double blind process.