811362 On site solutions for water supply and sanitation
- Semester hours
- Lecturer (assistant)
- Langergraber, Günter , Jung, Helmut
- Institute of Sanitary Engineering and Water Pollution Control (SIG)
- Offered in
- Wintersemester 2018/19
- Languages of instruction
Concepts and requirements for on-site solutions for water supply and sanitation in developed and developing countries.
- appropriate technologies and concepts
- towards sustainable implementation
- case studies
- Objective (expected results of study and acquired competences)
Understanding concepts and requirements for on-site solutions for water supply and sanitation
You can find more details like the schedule or information about exams on the course-page in BOKUonline.