815342 Rural water management (advanced)
- Semester hours
- Lecturer (assistant)
- Nolz, Reinhard , Ruffeis, Dominik
- Institute of Hydraulics and Rural Water Management (IHLW)
- Offered in
- Sommersemester 2019
- Languages of instruction
Within the lecture the content of rural water management will be deepened and the following aspects taught:
1. Management and Economy of Soil Water
2. Irrigation Systems
3. Water Harvesting
4. Climate Change and Land Use
Exercises, readings and group-work will complete the lecture.
- Previous knowledge expected
Basic knowledge of Soil Physics and Rural Water Management
Participation in "Lecture Series in Soil, Water and Atmosphere" required.
- Objective (expected results of study and acquired competences)
The aim of this lecture is to deepen the student's knowledge on rural water management. They should be able to respond to specific problems with the help of technical as well as socio-economic solutions.
You can find more details like the schedule or information about exams on the course-page in BOKUonline.