932330 Horse husbandry
- Semester hours
- Lecturer (assistant)
- Erasimus, Leopold
- Division of Livestock Sciences (NUWI)
- Offered in
- Sommersemester 2018
- Languages of instruction
1. Economic relevance of horse husbandry,
2. Calculations of marginal return and models,
3. History of horse husbandry,
4. Design and organisation of breeding,
5. Determination of age,
6. Teachings of colours,
7. Basics of population genetics in horse breeding,
8. Breeding methods,
9. Reproduction process,
11. Horse feeding,
13. Horse judging and performance testing.
- Objective (expected results of study and acquired competences)
Teaching theoretical knowledge about horse husbandry (breeding, keeping, education, use).
You can find more details like the schedule or information about exams on the course-page in BOKUonline.