- Semester hours
- Lecturer (assistant)
- Division of Viticulture and Pomology
- Offered in
- Sommersemester 2017
- Languages of instruction
- History; Factos of Austrian and European Viticulture
- Vineyard establishment, Trellising systems
- Irrigation Management
- Plant protection
- Canopy Management
- Tropical Viticulture
- Organic Viticulture
- Previous knowledge expected
Fundamentals of soil sciences, biology, botany.
- Objective (expected results of study and acquired competences)
- understand basic relations between the site and vine growth,
- understand the basic relations of the vine nutrition,
- are able to realize different production targets in vineyards,
- can plan vine plant and create education/growing systems,
- can make, based on soil and inventory diagnostic results, management decisions,
- can make decisions on crop management
- can make decisions for canopy and harvest management.
You can find more details like the schedule or information about exams on the course-page in BOKUonline.