992101 Introduction to academic agricultural English
- Semester hours
- Lecturer (assistant)
- Hage-Ahmed, Karin , Leeb, Christine , Kaul, Hans-Peter , Zollitsch, Werner , Weber, Elisabeth , Winckler, Christoph , Kniepert, Martin , Piringer, Gerhard , Knaus, Wilhelm Friedrich
- Centre of Agricultural Sciences
- Offered in
- Sommersemester 2018
- Languages of instruction
There are four modules, specializing on
- Technology & Environment,
- Plant Sciences & Viniculture,
- Livestock Sciences and
Each module takes up two weeks and includes two module lectures, one classroom session of English Coaching for each group and two weeks of online sessions.
- Previous knowledge expected
- Objective (expected results of study and acquired competences)
Students should develop their competences to understand and communicate agricultural contents in an international context using English as a means of international communication.
You can find more details like the schedule or information about exams on the course-page in BOKUonline.