991007 Sustainable entrepreneurship
- Project course
- Semester hours
- Lecturer (assistant)
- Ambros, Michael , Schmitz, Dominik , Hartl, Agnes
- Center for Global Change and Sustainability
- Offered in
- Wintersemester 2017/18
- Languages of instruction
- Entrepreneurship and business planning in environmental topicss e.g. climate entrepreneurship
- Development of a business plan
- Composition of a financing plan
- Composition of by-laws for a environmental enterprise
- Previous knowledge expected
Relevant courses such as project management.
- Objective (expected results of study and acquired competences)
Project oriented learning in the field of environmental management and corporate planning. Supporting students to build up their own sustainable entreprise.
The students get the ability to:
•Accomplish complex projects and assigned problems in consideration of the project-
related environment and all relevant stakeholders.
•Structure knowledge and experience and make it available
•Develop a business plan for an environmental consulting enterprise
•Gather financial resources
•Develop ideas and realization strategies in the field of sustainable business
•Knowledge of CO²-Compensation in the field of mobility
You can find more details like the schedule or information about exams on the course-page in BOKUonline.