754356 Food supply chain management
- Semester hours
- Lecturer (assistant)
- Institute of Food Science
- Offered in
- Sommersemester 2018
- Languages of instruction
* theoretical basics and developements of supply chain management
* tasks and aims of supply chain management
* importance for the sucess of a company in view of marketing of high quality agricultural products
- Previous knowledge expected
- Objective (expected results of study and acquired competences)
• Students understand the supply chain management in the food industry as a business support concept and know different problems and solutions in practice.
• Students recognize the need to build partnerships between producer - processors - trade and consumer in the food industry (ECR concept )
You can find more details like the schedule or information about exams on the course-page in BOKUonline.