931302 Climate engineering
- Semester hours
- Lecturer (assistant)
- Piringer, Gerhard , Aschauer, Christian , Barta, Norbert
- Institute of Agricultural Engineering
- Offered in
- Wintersemester 2017/18
- Languages of instruction
Biological fundamentals of climate engineering
- animal husbandry
- Plant production ? horticulture
Thermodynamic fundamentals of climate engineering
Special fluid mechanics for c.e.
Measurement and control techniques for c.e.
Exemples of application in animal husbandry
Exemples of application in plant production, horticulture, postharvest technology
- Previous knowledge expected
- Objective (expected results of study and acquired competences)
Understanding of principles and application of physical fundamentals of climate engineering; familiarity with use of technical and physical principles in conformity with biological regularities esp. for animals and plants.
You can find more details like the schedule or information about exams on the course-page in BOKUonline.