Euroleague for Life Sciences (ELLS)
The Euroleague for Life Sciences (ELLS) is a network of leading universities cooperating in the fields of Natural Resource Management, Agricultural and Forestry Sciences, Life Sciences, Veterinary Sciences, Food Sciences, and Environmental Sciences.
Through this network, BOKU realizes many international (educational) projects, like international masterprogrammes, summer schools, scientific student conferences...
The member universities are:
- Faculty of Science (Science), University of Copenhagen
- Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences (SLU)
- Czech University of Life Sciences Prague (CULS)
- University of Hohenheim (UHOH)
- Warsaw University of Life Sciences (WULS-SGGW)
- Wageningen University and Research Centre (WUR)
- University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences, Vienna (BOKU)
International partners are:
- CAU - China Agricultural University, Beijing
- HUJI - Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Robert H. Smith Faculty of Agriculture, Food and Environment
- LU - Lincoln University, New Zealand
Further Information (ELSA booklet - pdf)
ELLS Events at BOKU
- ELLS Conference and Scientific Student Conference 2017
The ELLS Conference (November 16-17) and Scientific Student Conference (November 17-18) will be held at the University of Copenhagen.
BOKU warmly invites all students to present their BSC/MSC theses or other projects at the international student conference "Global Challenges – the Impact of Life Sciences”.
Where: University of Copenhagen, Denmark
When: November 17-18, 2017
Registration Deadline: October 8, 2017
Travel and accommodation scholarships for selected abstracts available
Further Information and registration:
- ELLS Spring Meeting 2017:
On March 16 and 17 BOKU invited the Task Force and IRO of ELLS to Vienna for the annual spring meeting. We kindly thank all participants for the productive meeting!