International Master Programmes
International Master Programmes at BOKU are study programmes which are offered jointly with one or more Life Science and Technical Universities within Europe and Africa to combine the expertise of the involved universities in their areas and offer students a wider range of lectures due to the compulsory mobility between the partner universities.
- LWM - Limnology and Wetland Management
- ABG - Animal Breeding and Genetics
- EF - European Forestry
- HS - Horticultural Sciences
- IMaHS - International Master in Horticultural Sciences
- NAWARO - Stoffliche und energetische Nutzung von nachwachsender Rohstoffe / Biomassetechnologie (taught in German)
- WÖW - Weinbau, Önologie und Weinwirtschaft (taught in German)
- DAFM - Sustainability in Agriculture, Food Production and Food Technology in the Danube Region - Danube AgriFood Master
The Euroleague for Life Sciences (ELLS) is a network of leading universities cooperating in the fields of Natural Resource Management, Agricultural and Forestry Sciences, Life Sciences, Veterinary Sciences, Food Sciences, and Environmental Sciences.
Through this network, BOKU realises many international (educational) projects, like international master programmes, summer schools, scientific student conferences...
Currently BOKU offers the following international master programmes in the frame of ELLS:
English Master Programmes
BOKU Master Programmes taught in English language are focusing on specific areas of Life Sciences.