Transfer to the host university

BOKU as host university (transfer to BOKU)

1. Choose your host university

After you have chosen BOKU as host university, the administrative coordinator of your home university will inform the administrative coordinator at BOKU and forward your admission documents to BOKU.


2. Fill in the BOKU admission form and submit missing documents

The EUR-Organic is a double degree programme. To be able to get the BOKU degree at the end you have to be enrolled at BOKU as full time student already from your second semester on (even, if you are physically not at BOKU yet).
Please fill in the application form.
(Be careful - on page 3 we need the exact date of graduation of your BSC degree (month is not sufficient)

You will need the following attachments (either originals or certified copies):

  • admission letter to the programme "EUR-Organic" at UHOH/AU
  • Bachelor Certificate with transcript of Records (index stating subjects and marks)
  • proof of English language skills (level B2/C1)

Please send the documents to the following address by May 30 (NOT to the address given on the application form):

University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences Vienna
Center for International Relations
Ulrike Piringer
Peter Jordanstr. 82a
1190 Vienna


3. Apply for ERASMUS at your home university


4. Apply for ERASMUS at BOKU

After having been nominated by your home university, you will get an e-mail with a link to the ERASMUS online application at BOKU.

BOKU as home university (transfer from BOKU to...)

1. Choose your host university and apply for ERASMUS at BOKU

The exchange to the host university is organised via the ERASMUS programme. Please follow the ERASMUS application procedure at BOKU.

  • Deadline: Mid of January (for the following academic year)

If the transcript of records which you will need for the online application does not show enough credits, you can upload a note that you are EnvEuro student in the first semester and that you will submit the full transcript of records end of February /beginning of March.

Please note: From 2014/15 on you can get an ERASMUS scholarship, even if you have done ERASMUS already in your bachelor.


2. After having been nominated by BOKU, apply at the partner university.


3. Transfer your credits to the partner university

Please have the final version of your BOKU Individual Course Plan (with all signatures) and your transcript of records from BOKU (to be picked up at the Study services) checked at the host university at latest 3 months before you submit the master thesis there.