Individual Course Plan
You will need your ICP for your graduation!
BOKU = Host University:
Please have your Individual Course Plan and your Transcript of Records from the partner university checked a semester before your graduation, first at ZIB (administrative coordinator) and then at the Study services.
Before you have your documents checked, you have to enter all courses done at the partner university (not BOKU) in your BOKUonline account (one data sheet per course) (info-guide accreditation/recognition).
BOKU = Home University:
Please have the final version of your BOKU ICP (with all signatures) and your transcript of records from BOKU checked at the host university at latest 3 months before you submit the master thesis there.
What to do
- Delete all blocks and courses that you do not take and add the courses of other thematic foci or profiles, where applicable. BOKU Home/1st year only: Please also add the conditions listed in your BOKU admission letter.
- Fill in the general information fields.
- Delete all information on how to fill in the form written in red.
- Print the document and sign it.
- Send the excel-document via e-mail to ulrike.piringer(at)boku.ac.at. This is just as backup - you will not receive an answer, the Individual Course Plan will be checked together with you during the consulting hours.
BOKU Home/1st year only: Please also send a scanned copy of your BOKU admission letter.
BOKU Host/2nd year only: Please also send a scanned copy of your transcript of records from your home university.
- Come with the signed document to the consulting hours. (Always check first, when consulting hours are cancelled).
BOKU Home/1st year only: Please also bring a copy of your BOKU admission letter.
BOKU Host/2nd year only: Please also bring a copy of your transcript of records from your home university.
- After the administrative coordinator Ulrike Piringer has checked your ICP, please have it signed by the programme coordinator (BOKU Home University/1st year: together with your ERASMUS learning agreement and the "Äquivalenzliste").
Each student has to make an individual course plan.
Study year 2017/18:
- ICP_EUR-Organic_BOKUHome_2017-18 Deadline for submission: June 1, 2018
- ICP_EUR-Organic_BOKUHost_UHOHHome_2017-18 Deadline for submission: Nov 30, 2017
- ICP_EUR-Organic_BOKUHost_AarhusHome_2017-18 Deadline for submission: Nov 30, 2017
This excel document helps you to keep track of the courses you have already done and you still have to do at the home and at the host university. You will need it for your graduation. Please be aware that you really have to stick to the curriculum!
As soon as the final version is signed, please also submit it to the partner university - together with your transcript of records.
Study year 2016/17:
Study year 2015/16:
Study year 2014/15:
Study year 2013/14: