How to apply
- Bachelor in Civil Engineering
Graduates of the Civil Engineering Bachelor degree programmes at the University for Natural Resources and Life sciences, Vienna are admitted to the Master's degree programme.
Graduates of other relevant Bachelor degree programmes have to prove basic knowledge in the field of forest sciences. The final decision, if the candidate fulfills the requirements, is taken by the programme coordinator, regarding the attended courses during the pre-study.
- English language requirements for admission to an English Master programme at BOKU:
English language certificates at a level of B2 or C1 of the European Reference Framework have to be submitted for the admission.
Equivalent to these certificates are the following exams:
- Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English
- IELTS-Test results of 6.0 or better
- TOEFL (paper based 577 or computer-based 233 or 90-91 internet based)
- TOEIC (at least 785 points)
- Completion of a study programme that was entirely taught in English from countries with English as the official language
- Conditional Admission
Applicants can be admitted to the programme with additional requirements. This effectively means, that student may have to take specific additional exams out of bachelor programmes to require necessary pre-knowledge. The exact conditions will be stated in the admission letter.