How to apply
2. Compulsory Online Pre-Registration
3. Application for Admission: Please check the general BOKU admission regulations!
NOTE: Admission applications have to be sent directly to the BOKU Study services in order to be processed. Contact information
- Bachelor in Forest Sciences
Graduates of the Forestry Bachelor degree programmes at the University for Natural Resources and Life sciences, Vienna are admitted to the Master's degree programme.
Graduates of other relevant Bachelor degree programmes have to prove basic knowledge in the field of forest sciences. The final decision, if the candidate fulfills the requirements, is taken by the study programme coordinator regarding the transcript of records of the students' pre-study.
- English language requirements for admission to an English Master programme at BOKU:
- Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English
- IELTS-Test results of 6.0 or better
- TOEFL (paper based 577 or computer-based 233 or 90-91 internet based)
- TOEIC (at least 785 points)
- Completion of a study programme that was entirely taught in English from countries with English as the official language
English language certificates at a level of B2 or C1 of the European Reference Framework have to be submitted for the admission.
Equivalent to these certificates are the following exams:
- Conditional Admission
Applicants can be admitted to the programme with additional requirements. This effectively means, that student may have to take specific additional exams out of bachelor programmes to require necessary pre-knowledge. The exact conditions will be stated in the admission letter.