Transfer to the Host University

BOKU-Home students

Firstly BOKU students need to choose when and where they want to spend their semester abroad and contact the adminsitrative study programme coordinator at the Center for International Relations for detailed information on the Learning Agreement: Contact


BOKU students have the possibility to apply for an Erasmus scholarship in order to get financial support for this stay abroad, therefore please inform yourself on the following website about application requirements and deadlines: Erasmus+ Outgoing Information

Detailed information about the requirements and procedure of admission at the selected Partner-Universities are to be found on their respective website - please get directly in contact with the adminsitrative representative of the selected Partern University.

BOKU-Host students

Students from a Partner University who come to BOKU for their compulsory stay abroad have the possibility to obtain a Double Degree (First degree from Home Universtiy, second from BOKU) within this Master Programme if the academic and administrative requirements are met.

In order to obtain a Degree from BOKU, students have to attend and successfully complete courses at BOKU according to the BOKU curriculum in the minimum amount of 30 ECTS and have a BOKU professor as a co-supervisor of his/her Master Thesis.

Detailed information on the admission to the studyprogramme you will find under "How to apply".

Students who come to BOKU with an Erasmus scholarship have to additionally meet the administrative issues regarding Erasmus. Detailed information to this topic you find under "Erasmus Incoming Students".