How to Apply
- Extended application deadline: 20 August before intended starting winter semester
- Please note! Non-EU-candidates have to start their application process soon enough due to visa and residence permit procedures (these procedures can take up to 6 month!). Therefore, the Joint Committee highly recommends to submit the required and legalized documents at the beginning of March already!
General Admission Requirements
Previous studies accepted from all parties without further prescription of ECTS credits can be found in the current curriculum.
For graduates of bachelor’s programs which are not listed above, mastery of the following learning outcomes (evidenced by ECTS) is required for admission. At least 60 ECTS from the following areas:
- Natural science: min. 20 ECTS
- Plant production: min. 10 ECTS
- Animal Science: min. 10 ECTS
- Economic Sciences: min. 10 ECTS
- Technological Sciences min. 8 ECTS
Admission is granted to prospective students who meet the admission criteria which are stated in the Education and Examination Regulations. The Joint Management committee will select candidates for admission; and admission at one of the Parties is automatically accepted at all other Parties. Students in the Programme will be registered at each of the Parties for the full duration of their studies.
Required application documents
- Filled and signed Application form
- Evidence of previous studies (bachelor degree, diploma)
- Transcript stating subjects, marks, ECTS from previous studies
- English Language Proficiency*
*Admission criteria also comprise English Language Skills at level B2 of the Common European Framework of References for Languages (CEFR). Equivalent tests and their required minimum scores are as following:
- Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English
- IELTS score 6.0 or better
- TOEFL (paper based 577 or computer-based 233 or 90-91 internet based)
- TOEIC (at least 785 points)
- First Certificate in English (FCE)
- Certificate in Advanced English (CAE)
- Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE)
- Business English Certificate (BEC) Vantage - at least Pass
- Business English Certificate (BEC) Higher
- Certificate in English for International Business and Trade (CEIBT)
Where to apply for admission?
All documents must be submitted to:
Danube AgriFood Master Secretariat BOKU
Center for International Relations
University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences
Peter Jordan Straße 82a
Your application will be assessed by the Joint Application Committee and you will receive the result of your application within three to four weeks after the respective application deadline.