Erasmus+ Teaching Mobility
Within the framework of the Erasmus+ programme academic university staff has the opportunity to visit Erasmus+ partner universities in order to teach there (holding lectures, laboratory courses, exams,…).
The minimum duration of the mobility is 2 days, the maximum duration is 2 weeks (excluding travel days).
You are required to teach at least 8 hours per week/stay. If you plan to stay longer than one week (7 days), you need to teach more hours.
NEW: Please calculate yourself what the possible maximum amount of funding is: max. funding 2017_18
Only actual costs (based on receipts) will be refunded by the human resources department, which means that you will NOT automatically receive the maximum amount. Make sure you also check how much funding is still available with the Center for International Relations (ZIB). You are not automatically entitled to funding.
Please also read the information on travelling on behalf of BOKU that you will find here.
Make sure you keep your original boarding passes (or train tickets) - they are necessary for the HR department and the fuding.
Please choose an Erasmus+ partner university or send recommendations for new partnerships to me.
Prior to departure (submission at CIR before departure):
- Erasmus Agreement with BOKU (Original)*
- Mobility Agreement for Teaching with the partner university(Original or scan)*
- Official travel authorization signed by your superior (“Dienstreiseauftrag” from Personalverrechnung/HR)*
- Please print out the confirmation of stay form and take it with you on your trip to have it signed by yourhost university
* submission at CIR before departure!
Upon returning to BOKU (submission of all documents at CIR after your return):
- Please hand in your "Dienstreiseauftrag und Dienstreiserechnung" (Original) to me (OR, if you have applied for "Freistellung", please hand in the form "Reisekostenzuschuss") - forms can be found here
- Original receipts (incl. boarding passes or train tickets), please hand in togehter with your Dienstreiserechnung
- Confirmation of stay (Original)
- EU Online Survey - you will reveive the link to this survey by email after handing in your documents
To plan your travel expenses and opportunities efficiently, please contact me as soon as possible. Funding will be granted on a first come, first served basis.
Info for people with special needs, support of additional costs is possible.
Mag. Gudrun Reisinger (CIR)
Peter-Jordan-Strasse 82a, 1190 Vienna
Tel: ++43 1 47654-32013, Fax: ++43 1 47654-32009 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
*The European Commission support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents which reflects the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.