BOKU Best Paper Awards
Attention: not current > next call 2017
II. BOKU Best Paper Awards
Every year a maximum of three outstanding BOKU publications can be awarded a prize of 3,000 Euro. Publications from all BOKU-related fields can be submitted.
All BOKU graduates and young researchers (max. ten years after successful completion of the doctorate) may apply. Every author who has predominantly contributed to the publication is eligible for submission. The publication must have mainly been compiled at BOKU. It must also have been published or accepted for publication since 2014.
Application Documents (3 printed copies and a PDF on a data carrier):
1) Application Form (please click)
2) An original scientific paper which was published or has been accepted for publication in a professional peer reviewed journal
3) Statement on the publication's prize-worthiness (max. one page)
4) Elaborate résumé including list of publications
5) In the case of a publication with several authors, detailed information on the applicant's own publication contribution has to be provided. In addition, the applicant has to provide signed agreements by all co-authors to use this publication for application.
Please note: For the compilation of your documents, please do not use sheet protectors. Also do not bind your documents when you hand them in.
Applications are requested until May 31, 2016 (received). Please send your proposal to:
Generalsekretariat des Jubiläumsfonds der Stadt Wien
für die Universität für Bodenkultur Wien
Herrn Generalsekretär Univ.Prof. Dr. Hubert Christian Ehalt
Friedrich Schmidt-Platz 5
The board meeting in which the decisions on the awards and research funding are made will presumably take place at the end of November / beginning of December 2014.