Help and support for BOKUonline
Within the BOKUonline system, ypu can access the following online information:
- With the blue "i" symbol in the upper right corner, you get some general online information about the CAMPUSonline software.
- Within each BOKUonline application, by clicking to the word "Help" or "Hilfe" in the upper right menu bar, you get a context-specific help page for the current page of the system.
- In the so-called business cards of the university and of all organizational units, and also (after logging in) in your personal business card, in the column labelled "Services" or "Dienste", you can directly access the complete BOKUonline online information that is specific for the BOKU university (in German and in English).
The English version of the BOKUonline online information for the BOKU university can also be accessed directly in the Web pages at http://www.boku.ac.at/zid-bokuonline.html?L=1
The ZID (Information Technology Services, BOKU-IT) uses a hotline ticket system to answer all IT questions and to provide help to all IT users. If you always use the corresponding support mail addresses instead of the personal mail addresses of individual staff members, you will get the best and the fastest answers.
You are welcome to write your questions in German or in English.
For questions about BOKUonline, please use the following mail addresses:
- For general technical questions about how to use the BOKUonline system:
- For organistational and legal questions about coures and about the processes within the education system:
- For any other topics or if you do not know which mail address fits best:
Here you find answers to the most frequently asked questions (FAQ):